Monday 27 March 2017

Frustrated


Cut my face to ribbons and stab me in the eye.
I want me badly broken -- I really want to die.
Fling me through a windowpane or drive me to my knees,
I want you to destroy me, or to die of some disease.

I want to go run screaming into a wall of brick.
I want to spin a pistol, and never hear it click.
I want my throat ripped open, and for my heart to stop,
I want it to be over: this hellish mortal flop.

I want to die by choking, or fall beneath a wheel.
I want my cold heart broken, and nevermore to heal.
I want to go out leaping, and fall upon a rock.
I want to die by fire, or from a fatal shock.

I want you to deprive me of light and food and air.
Asphyxiate me, would you, and end this dull despair?
I want a fatal virus, or infection through my blood,
Oh please, dear world, disown me, and end it with a 'thud'.

No comments:

Post a Comment